The Five Best Gluten-Free Snacks




Image result for cliff kids oatmeal bars

5. Clif Kid Zbar Iced Oatmeal Cookie Bars
I have been eating these allergy-friendly bars for probably a year now and 
they are not only tasty, but very portable and great for when you need a snack on the go.  
I will throw one of these in my lunch, or just eat one right before practice, and it 
will keep me full for quite a while.


Image result for tostitos chips4. Tostitos Original Tortilla Chips
These, contrary to popular belief, are gluten free.  I like to eat these with salsa or hummus as an after school snack, or again, I put them in my lunch.  They are also very inexpensive, which is a another plus.  They also come in scoop, hint of lime, bite size, and cantina style, which are all gluten friendly and delicious!


Image result for gluten free peanut butter cracker3.  Gluten Free peanut Butter Mini Sandwich Crackers
I discovered these a few years back and I was super excited because I have never seen anything that even resembled Ritz crackers in gluten free form.  I can go through a whole box of these in about a day!  You can find them at Giant and Whole Foods.
                                    2.  Katz Gluten Free Powdered Donuts
Image result for katz powdered donutsThese definitely deserve their number two slot on the 5 best gluten free snacks.  These are the best gluten free donuts I have ever tasted.  They come frozen, and all you have to do is heat them up in the microwave for about 30 seconds and they are done!  I love eating these as a breakfast snack.  I usually    purchase them from Balduccis grocery store.
Image result for glutino yogurt covered pretzels

1.  Glutino Yogurt Covered Pretzels
At the number one spot, we have these yogurt covered pretzels by Glutino.  These are so good, it is easy to eat the whole bag in one standing.  They are very light, which can be a hard trait to achieve when it comes to gluten free pretzels.  Although they are a bit on the pricier side for small size of the bag, they are totally worth it.  You can find these at Giant or even on Amazon, where you can buy them in bulk (you will probably want 50 bags in your house once                                         you taste them!)









Comments