Foods That I Wish Were Gluten Free





I try to be pretty positive on this blog by mentioning all the great and tasty food and restaurants that are gluten friendly, but there is always going to be those few things that no one can seem to make work in "gluten free form" (and make it taste good!).  So, here is my list of the three things I REALLY wish were gluten free




Image result for baguette

1.  Regular bread.
Although many companies have tried, normal sliced bread that is not sold and stored in the freezer seems to be impossible to find.  I have tried one brand of not frozen gluten free bread, but when I looked at the ingredients, the amount of chemicals in the ingredients was concerning, so I went back to eating my disappointing freezer bread.  I especially would love to try a baguette.  Those seem pretty good.





Image result for buzzfeed food cheesy bread

2. ANYTHING ON BUZZFEED'S TASTY INSTAGRAM
This one is probably one of the most frustrating.  I could spend hours scrolling through the tasty Instagram staring at the delicious recipes, wanting to make them, and then realizing that there is most likely NO way I could make that gluten free without it turning out weird or bad.  It just would not be the same without all the gluten filled ingredients.  Just look at this picture of one of their bread recipes.  How good does this look?!  From anything from loaded macaroni to their cookie and cake recipes, I just want to eat them all.  Go check out their AMAZING Instagram for yourself!
https://www.instagram.com/buzzfeedtasty/?hl=en







Image result for pizza pic yummy3.This is pretty self explanatory, but its a big one.  I have never had a bite of non-gluten free pizza, so obviously I am curious!  I've tried all types of gluten free crusts, and I personally think they are all very good, but whenever my friend try it, they say they can totally taste the difference between the two.  I just wish I could try a bite to see what all the hype is about.


Comments