Gluten-free stir fry recipe

I was first inspired to figure out how to make gluten-free stir fry when I went to PF Chang's and tried their gluten-free vegetable stir fry.  I thought it would be cool and save money if I learned how to make it from scratch in the comfort of my own home!  Today I will be sharing my recipe with you guys.  Not only is it delicious, but low calorie too.

Ingredients:
Image result for stir fry chicken- Chicken cutlets
- Gluten-free low sodium soy sauce
- Spices such as pepper and salt
- Broccoli (these are just the vegetables I use but feel free to add any vegetables you prefer!)
- Snap peas
- Red, green, or yellow peppers
-Sesame seasoning

The directions for this recipe are relatively short and simple, and the whole meal only takes about 20-25 minutes to prepare.  First, you will want to cook the chicken.  I start by putting oil in a pan and heating it up on the stove.  I then add salt and pepper, and I also add some soy sauce and sesame seasoning until I feel like it is well seasoned.  After the chicken is all cooked, I grab another pan, add oil to it, and put in all the vegetables.  Once the vegetables are pretty well sauteed, I add the chicken in with the vegetables into the same pan.  I then add some more soy sauce and seasoning and mix the chicken and vegetables all together. After it is all combined, and everything is cooked, I take it off the stove, boil some rice, and that's it!  As you can see this recipe is extremely simple and it tastes delicious!  It is perfect for weeknights when there is little time to make dinner, but you want something yummy, healthy, and homemade.

Comments