Day in my life: Celiac Sloane edition

Hi! I thought it would be fun to blog everything I eat in day, all gluten-free of course! (I don't eat the same things every day this is just one day).

Breakfast:
Baked gluten free chicken nuggets and tater tots
This is a weird one, but I have been eating this for breakfast since I was probably 8.  Being gluten free, lactose free, and allergic to eggs, fast, protein filled breakfast is extremely difficult to find.  So, my parents decided that this was a good option, and I agree.

Breakfast drink:
COFFEE! 
I drink coffee usually every day.  I have a espresso maker so I make it there, and then I add vanilla almond milk.  

Image result for boom chicka pop
Morning Italian snack:
Boom Chicka Pop Popcorn
Every morning in third period (which happens to be Italian for me)  I eat popcorn due to me being starving by then!


Lunch:
Quinoa Salad with chickpeas and Caesar dressing.
Quinoa is great to eat for lunch because not only does it keep you full, but it's allergy friendly and will keep you full until after school.

Pre-practice snack:
Carrots and hummus
Pretty self explanatory.
Image result for cava bowl

Dinner:
Cava bowl
From Cava I like to get the white rice bowl with chicken and Tzatziki.  I'm allergic to pretty much everything else on the menu, so I like to keep it simple at Cava.  That also goes for most restaurants when I eat out.


Dessert:
Lactaid vanilla icecream
I eat this most nights with nutella.  I would highly reccomend trying it because it is SO good.

Comments