THE GLUTEN-FREE GOODBYE.

Wow.  These past few months have been a wild ride.  Unfortunately, this will be the last you hear from Celiac Sloane.  
Image result for good bye glutenI have pretty much blogged about everything.  From gluten-free snack favorites to restaurant reviews, I have been there and done that.  I would like to thank all 17 of you that read my blogs each week (we seemed to be stuck at that number) and I would like to tell all my new readers that you have been missing out.  I would like to thank my godmother and my uncle for being two of the 17 readers, Ms.  Borelli for grading all my blogs, and I want to thank everybody for making comments at me during blog comments.  I know the of being gluten-free topic applies to nobody in the class, but thanks for reading it anyways!  In honor of the death of Celiac Sloane, I thought I would include some honorable comments I have received over the past few months:)

1. "@Celiac I'm going to literally go to all of the places you mentioned in a couple of weeks"
2. "@ Sloane, I don't know how you can stand eating gluten free food. I'd die"
3. "@Celiac Your blog made me hungry"
4. "@Sloane This blog is definitely interesting! Not being able to eat everything you want to isn't very fun, is it? I remember when I discovered I'd become lactose-intolerant; now I can't eat too much dairy stuff, even though I like a lot of milk-based foods! :("
5. "@Sloane Amen sister"


  It has been wonderful sharing all my gluten-free knowledge with you all! Talk soon!
HAGS! 
Celiac Sloane OUT
  

Comments

Post a Comment